Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Studio Ghibli Cantonese

Update
Uploaded 侧耳倾听 Whisper Of The Heart 1995 on first post
Will upload the following sometime in order

天空之城 Castle In The Sky 1986
龙猫 My Neighbor Totoro 1988
红猪 Crimson Pig 1992
平成狸合战 Pom Poko 1994
幽灵公主 Princess Mononoke 1997
猫的报恩 The Cat Returns 2002
哈尔的移动城堡 Howls Moving Castle 2004
地海战记 Tales from Earthsea 2006
悬崖上的金鱼公主 Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea 2008

All listed above are in MKV format

ooh thanks! would love to see laputa and totori in cantonese again..been soo many years..had them on VHS.

hi,
thanks for sharing. but spirited away 005 seems to have problem, could some repost please?
really appreciate it.

Dear,

I am really appreciated your work. However, I tried to click on the website that you provided for join. It does not work for me. Would you re-upload by any chance since you upload all the link 2009 already.

Thank you very much

@lonfar Hoping you would be able to revile this thread with new uploads! Been trying to find cantonese studio ghibli films for torrent without any luck. Then I came across this!

Hello, is it possible to revive the link as the old links did not work anymore. Been searching for the Cantonese dubbed forever.

I know its been a long time.. but I was wondering if you still have the ghilibi movies still in Cantonese? I'm trying to rewatch them with my friend and nowhere else has it besides the Japanese and English version... don't get me wrong.. the original and the English is good, but I've grown up watching them in Cantonese, so I saw this form and was wondering if you still have them because the links arent working.